Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Clement Desalle blog

The 2010 season has finished with my second podium for Team Belgium at the Motocross of Nations. As I said after the event it feels like I have been second a lot this year! Thunder Valley was still a good experience though and I enjoyed racing in America. Getting to the Motocross of Nations meant passing a tough couple of weeks.

I crashed on Saturday at Lierop for the second-to-last GP and while my teeth and lip seemed to be the priority my backside was also in a lot of pain. I knew Sunday's motos would be very tough but then Sunday evening my butt was incredibly sore and the bruising was unbearable. Monday was very long. I hardly slept and could do nothing for the few days until going to Italy. I couldn't even dress myself. I knew that the Italian Grand Prix at Fermo was going to be so difficult, especially when I saw the hard-pack and all the jumps!

Source: http://www.supercross.com/news/clement-desalle-blog

Marcel Balsa Lorenzo Bandini Henry Banks Fabrizio Barbazza John Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment