Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Motocross School is back, bigger and better than ever

Many people have called, texted, Facebooked, Tweeted, Skyped, e-mailed and stalked me, asking when the "Amanda MX School" would return.

And since I'm here to give all the fans of Supercross.com, and the sport of Motocross, as much as possible, I'm here to announce that the Amanda MX School is back! Bigger and better than ever! (See video below.)

I'll share with you the secrets and riding tips I've learned over the year to help you come from ahead to lose, miss out on as many podiums as possible, and be the ridicule of all your friends and family at the race track.

My teaching techniques are second to none, and I'll have you breaking more bones quicker than you can say "Travis Pastrana and Red Bull rock!"

Source: http://www.supercross.com/news/my-motocross-school-is-back-bigger-and-better-than-ever

Ron Hackett Gerhard Haeberle Bernard Haenggeli Philipp Hafeneger Kensuke Haga Noriyuki Haga

No comments:

Post a Comment