Friday, October 14, 2011

Ryan Dungey to His Make KTM Debut at the Inaugural Monster Energy Cup

KTM Motorsports announced that Ryan Dungey, the 2010 champion in both AMA Supercross and AMA Motocross, will make his Red Bull/KTM debut this Saturday night at the inaugural Monster Energy Cup at Las Vegas? Sam Boyd Stadium.

?After testing the new KTM over the past two weeks, I am feeling confident enough to compete and am really eager to see where I stack up against the competition,? mentioned Dungey. ?It?s a last minute decision to race this event but the team is behind me 100% and I am excited to make my debut on the bike.?

Source: http://www.supercross.com/news/ryan-dungey-to-his-make-ktm-debut-at-the-inaugural-monster-energy-cup

Manny Ayulo Luca Badoer Giancarlo Baghetti Julian Bailey Mauro Baldi Bobby Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment