Thursday, March 29, 2012

Petrucci happy with Ioda progress




The Came Iodaracing Project rider put in a hard shift at the Jerez Test and was satisfied with how the team's CRT machine is coming along.

Danilo Petrucci and the Came Iodaracing Project continued the development of the TR003 CRT machine at the Official MotoGP™ Test at Jerez over the weekend, and the Italian rider left the Spanish circuit pleased with what had been achieved.

Danilo Petrucci:
"We've had three very hard days, but in the end I am satisfied with the results we have achieved. I am the third Italian in the timings and the third CRT bike, even though I fell short of my target lap time by 0.1s – we wanted to be less than three seconds from the MotoGP bikes. Today (Sunday) I tested different tyres and we worked on the electronics a lot. We had two small problems that stopped us right at the moment when the track conditions were ideal for putting in our target lap time, but in the end I improved my lap time at the very end of the day. I must thank the team because they did a fantastic job. The TR003 continues to develop and today it proved it is reliable considering the 87 laps I completed. Now we go to Qatar knowing there is still a lot of work to do."

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/Cp_L-V8JLGU/Petrucci+happy+Ioda+progress

Jason Leffler Great Clips Toyota Paul Menard Richmond Menards Ford Carlo Abate George Abecassis

No comments:

Post a Comment