Saturday, June 30, 2012

Early Finish for Bradl at Assen GP

Stefan Bradl Assen 2012


In sunny conditions the seventh round of the season at Assen circuit saw Stoner conquering the victory followed by his team mate Pedrosa and Dovizioso (third) whilst the premier class rookie Stefan Bradl crashed out on lap two making this the first race he has not finished in his rookie season.

The adjustments made after the first outing on day one, gave Bradl the confidence to improve his pace taking fourth in yesterday qualifying session in only his seventh ever start. Unfortunately the German could not translate his impressive pace into a good result today but he is looking forward to bounce back at his home track in the next weekend. 

Bradl: “Well... I do not have so much to say. Yesterday we obtained a very good grid position and today I took another good start. In the first laps the feeling with the bike was great and I could easily close the little gap to Spies. I do not remember last time I has such a good feeling in the first laps but I have to be honest... Probably I was too much aggressive in braking into turn 10 and I crashed. It’s my mistake and I am very sorry for the guys: today we could get a very positive result. Now I want to learn from my mistakes making another step forward ahead my home race. The potential is there and we are capable to race with the top riders”.

LCR Honda Press Release

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here
Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/XMpl85UtBN2/Early+Finish+Bradl+Assen+GP

Karl Hoppe David Horton Alois Huber Klaus Huber Brett Hudson Keith Huewen

No comments:

Post a Comment