Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Interview: X Games Gold Medalist Mike Mason

Mike Mason has done a lot in his career and life, which hopefully you'll understand more as you read the interview. His latest accomplishment - winning X Games Gold in Moto X Speed and Style at X Games Los Angeles 2012.

xgames-18-mike-mason

What was it like growing up in Carson City, NV?

Growing up in Carson City was awesome. I was fortunate enough to be able to ride right out of my parent’s house and into the hills.  I had guys like Dustin Miller, Brian Foster, and Matt Buyten as my neighbors, so it was pretty much get out of school and go ride until dark!

Coming up through school dirt bikes were all that mattered to me, if I wasn't riding, I was in the garage with my dad working on bikes or building tracks for my toy motorcycles in the back yard. A lot of the other kids in school were going to house parties and being idiots, while I was hanging with my best friends doing something productive and also having the time of my life!

Source: http://www.supercross.com/features/interview-x-games-gold-medalist-mike-mason

Tomoko Igata Dennis Ireland Fumio Ito Shinichi Itoh Bill Ivy Olivier Jacque

No comments:

Post a Comment