Thursday, January 26, 2012

Send me your questions about F1 2011

Hello all,

I am filming the final 2011 entries for this video blog after next weekend's Brazilian Grand Prix and that means I need your help.

I will be answering a selection of your questions as well as reviewing the season.

So if you have any questions about F1 2011 - whether it be about Red Bull's domination, Sebastian Vettel's superb season, McLaren drivers Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button, Ferrari and Fernando Alonso, Michael Schumacher, Mercedes and their ambition, or anything else to do with F1 - please do post them below.

We will pick a selection of the best and I will answer them here after the end of the season.

Thanks,

Murray

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/murraywalker/2011/11/send_me_your_questions_about_f_3.html

Osmo Hansen Gregg Hansford Tetsuya Harada John Hartle Wil Hartog Gary Haslam

No comments:

Post a Comment